martes, 28 de abril de 2015

Swimsuits

The shops are beginning to have the new swimwear collection. I want to buy a swimsuit for this summer, in a specific style, so I made a small selection of swimsuits that I really liked:

Las tiendas ya empiezan a sacar la ropa de baño. Quiero comprar un bañador para este verano, de un estilo determinado (espalda alta y sujetador con copas o aros) y por eso he hecho una pequeña selección de los bañadores que más me han gustado:

Blanca,

RIVER ISLAND

45 €


47 € 



ASOS

37,99 €
Last year I chose one like this white swimsuit, in black, and was great.
El año pasado elegí uno parecido a este bañador blanco, pero en color negro, y quedaba genial.


47,99 €


47,99 € 


47,99 €


47,99 €



FOREVER 21

25 €



TOPSHOP

50 €

2 comentarios:

  1. Lovely selection of one pieces! Always looking to add new swimmers to my collection ;)

    Hope you'll take the time to check out my blog and let me know what you think! ;)

    Helen xx
    http://CH1K.com

    ResponderEliminar